OK- I have all the required thing done. Where Do I apply for FAFSA?
(read first) about the FAFSA ID creation and use process
New to FAFSA and need a student ID click here [student ID application]
How Do I get started to get FAFSA?
To be eligible to receive federal student aid, you must:
here is the FAFSA requirements
- Be a citizen or eligible noncitizen of the United States.
- Have a valid Social Security Number. (Students from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of Palau are exempt from this requirement.)
- Have a high school diploma .
- Be enrolled in an eligible program as a regular student seeking a degree or certificate.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Not owe a refund on a federal student grant or be in default on a federal student loan.
- Register (or already be registered) with the Selective Service System, if you are a male and not currently on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces. (Students from the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands and the Republic of Palau are exempt from registering; see https://sss.gov for more information.)
- Not have a conviction for the possession or sale of illegal drugs for an offense that occurred while you were receiving federal student aid (such as grants, work-study, or loans). If you have such a conviction, you must complete the Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet to determine if you are eligible for aid or partially eligible for aid.
Many types of federal student aid, such as the Federal Pell Grant or subsidized loans where the government pays the interest while you are in college, also require you to have financial need. Additionally, once you have a bachelor’s degree or a first professional degree, you are generally not eligible for Pell or Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG).
Other requirements may apply. Contact the financial aid office at your college you will be attending for more information.
Login to your Student FAFSA account
Create a FAFSA ID for parent
*note : remember your username and password(s) you will need them more than once in this process of enrolling into a college
*note: the college of your choice very well will have its own finance enrollment website that will have its own user ID and password [in addition to FAFSA ,not a replacement to]